May 02, 2012

MISSHA PERFECT BB DEEP CLEANSING OIL

Product: Missha Perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil
Price: $24.99
Size: 200ml


Skin Type: Very Dry, Slightly Red, Sensitive Skin


Review:
I have very dry and sensitive skin! The worst combination ever so when it comes to a product with "effective controlling skin properties" I will try it - even if it costs me an arm and a leg!!

I purchased the Missha Perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil out of pure desperation for a non-irritating, deep cleaning cleanser, that removes makeup while protecting my skin.

I tested it at the store on my hand before I purchased it and it showed great results. I could not wait to try it at home with my skin care routine.

The first mistake I made was smearing the cleanser all over my face with my finger tips. My eyes burned so badly. It was horrible! I had to immediately wash it off.

My second attempt with this cleanser, I completely avoided the eye area. I used 2 pumps on a cotton pad with a few drops of water and gently rubbed it on my skin in circular motion. It feels smoother than makeup remover but oily and heavy after the application. As always, you can not completely judge a product with how it feels when you test it on the back of your hand at the store. It was not how I expected the product to be.

Recommendation:
I'll give this product a 2vie rating out of 5vie, because I can not use it on my eyes and I still have to use a gentle milk cleanser after using this product. Conclusion, not worth your vie!

No comments: