May 02, 2012

M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA+++


Product: M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42 PA+++
Price: $12.99
Size: 20ml

Skin Type: Very dry, slightly red, sensitive skin

Review:
I love kdramas (Korean dramas) so when I found out that all the beautiful actresses use BB cream to get perfect glowing skin, I had to have it! Ladies check out the famous Korean actresses like Kim Tae Hee and Go Ara in the pictures below and you will see how flawless and radiant there skin is!


Back to the review, this was my first BB Cream purchase.  I chose this one because it had many good reviews and it was at a good price range for a tester product. The scent of this brand is nice and not irritating to my sensitive skin. The texture and coverage is light, I found this BB cream to be too watery. Since my skin is always dry, I needed this cream to moisturize but also cover up my redness. However, it left an off-white pigment and it filled into my pores which made my skin appear more dry from the visible line it created. It did not moisturize my skin and make it look more pale and dry.

Recommendation:
Overall, product is I will give this product a 2vie rating. It did not suit my skin type and left my dry spots more visible. For the other 5vie sisters who have combination to normal skin types, this product was a light cover-up helps protect the skin from the sun and provided a glowing look for the day.

Check out for future reviews from my 5vie fashionistas about this product and how they rate it with their skin types!

2 comments:

Lola said...

I love BB cream!! Everyone should try BB

Maria said...

I know you ladies like to try out different products, maybe you should consider the following:

http://topbox.ca/
http://www.glossybox.ca/
https://www.birchbox.com/
http://www.glymm.com/

I would lean towards the first two because they are Canadian, but the whole premise is that you pay $10-$15 a month and receive some high end beauty products each month to test out and review them! :)

Anyway... this is just a thought.

Love your blog Ladies!!!

MFT-H