May 02, 2012

FACE WASH FOR LESS THAN $10

Product: Aveeno Baby Essential Moisture Shampoo
Price: > $10


Skin Type: Dry, Sensitive Skin


As a new mom I have come across an amazing discovery.  I always wonder why my Baby Leo's skin is so soft, smells nice, and just plain beautiful.  When I ran out of my regular expensive face wash, I decided to use my baby's Aveeno shampoo. It is doing wonders for my skin.  It is very gentle but strong enough to take off all my makeup.  With the added lotion in the shampoo it gives me the moisture I need (for oily skin try the Aveeno body wash without lotion).  With no time to put on lotion or check if all my makeup is gone after the shower because Baby Leo is demanding to sleep, I am rest assured while I put him to sleep and usually fall asleep myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely gonna try this!! Thank you!!