May 06, 2012

KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL MOISTURIZER

Product: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer
Price: $22.00-$49.00


Skin Type: Combination to normal skin
Where to Buy: At Kiehl's locations and participating stores, i.e. Holt Renfrew

Review:  I have dry skin at my T-zone and by the end of the day my T-zone is always shiny.  I used to have really bad acne when I was younger but it got better as I aged.  However, I never seemed to get completely rid of my acne around my forehead until I found this product!  I got this product for my birthday back in July.  I was using Shiseido's Elixir White skin care at the time and since Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer seemed like a heavier product than Shiseido's I did not really care for using this new moisturizer.  I only used it once in a while when I was travelling since it is easier to travel with.  Once my Shiseido toner ran out I decided to use this product.  My skin has never been better!  My skin is moisturized all day long and it is great under my makeup.  I did not have uneven skin tone before but I still feel that my skin is more radiant.  I rarely get pimples anymore.  If I do, I am sure it is caused by lack of sleep and/or bad dieting, for example, too much sweets and not enough water!  I will also point out that I do not use toner with this product.  After I wash my face in the morning and night I will apply this moisturizer all over my face and neck with a pea-sized amount following my eye cream.  Very simple! :)

This product does everything it claims to do.  It is a creamy, unscented product and if it had SPF in it, it would have the whole package.  Nonetheless, I can still apply sunscreen on top of the moisturizer without feeling like that there is too much product on my face.  It is great for all seasons, moisturizes enough for the winter and light enough for the summer!  Overall, a great product for me.

If you have tried this product, please comment on how it works on you!

Rating: Perfect 5/5

Of course this product may not have the same result on your skin, I will recommend for you to buy the smaller bottle to start with or try to get a sample from the store.

1 comment:

May said...

Thanks for the review! I may give this a try