May 04, 2012

LUSH IMPERIALIS REVIEW


Product:  Lush Imperialis Facial Moisturizer
Price: ~$20
Where to Buy: At Lush locations or their website

Skin Type: Combination Skin (Oily t-zone, drier cheeks)

With my skin, it is hard to find products that do not make my skin more oily where I don't need it, but still moisturize the areas where I do need it.. then my friend recommended Imperialis by Lush. It has the perfect balance of moisturizing dry areas, not overpowering oily t-zones and it does not clog up your pores. It has significantly reduced my acne and has given my skin a new glow. Although a bit on the pricier side, a little bit of moisturizer goes a long way and the small container lasts for a few months. Its natural ingredients work well with other types of skin as well. A bunch of my friends with other skin types LOVE this product too and I highly recommend it!!

Rating: 5/5!

No comments: