May 12, 2012

ANN'S MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL






Mother's Day Fashion Tip:

Wear a babydoll dress and top it off with a belt to cinch your waist so it will hide the baby bump that is so hard to get rid of!
I wore this outfit while touring around France.  It was a chilly day, so I put on a nice pair of leggings for some coverage. 

What I Wore:  TKMaxx London pink babydoll dress, Versace for H&M leggings and belted bracelet, HD Mode France strappy heels, pink Mango belt, shell bracelet from Trinidad.

Post-Birth Weight Lost Tip

Here are some things I did in order to lose my baby bump.  I lost my baby bump within 7 months by doing the following:
  1. Eating healthy, non-fattening foods.  Try Vietnamese cuisine! It consists of many dishes with boiled vegetables and, light and filling meals.  Also, when making salads try to be creative and change up the dressing or vegetables you use.  For example, try using pineapple juice as dressing instead.
  2. Went on many walks with Baby Leo and took him to play at the park. 
  3. Exercising with Baby Leo whenever I had a chance.  It’s a fun way to spend time with him while burning some calories and he surely enjoys it!.
  4. A lot of breast feeding!  This is the one factor that I think helped the most.  Although my appetite was bigger than my husband's, I still lost the weight because my body needed a lot of energy in producing the milk for my baby.  

Tune in next week for tips on breast feeding!

I hope you enjoyed these tips! :)




No comments: